Friday, April 11, 2014

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

To get back scrapbooking and using the stash we all have horded away a few friends and I started monthly challenges.  We each get assigned a month and it could be a specific type of LO (layout) or certain items have to be on the page.

Well I didn't do them in order in fact I still have to do January and March.

I did do February though.

The challenge was to do a scrap page and use the embossing machine and embossing folders you have.  We all have them and use them on cards but hardly if ever on a page.

I'm currently scrapbooking our Disneyland 2007 trip so I thought this was perfect for BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

Here's my take on it



I thought my circles embossing folder made perfect planets for this page. I also used the Cricut to cut Infinity or Bust from the Toy Story Cartridge.  I thought it turned out great and Marcus loved it so that's all that counts.

Hopefully in the next week I can get another challenge done, but we will see I'm trying to learn to use my new machine The Silhouette Cameo. 

Thanks for looking and Happy Scrapping



No comments: