Monday, August 25, 2014

A PREVIEW FOR OLIVER

I have a friend (yes I have one or two),  Her name is Tara.  Tara and I met about 8 years ago when she became employed in the office I was working at. We kind of hit it off right away. She reminding me of Anne Hathaway and we both became kindered spirits of all things movie related.

Well she had a munchkin named Jaxon, who will be 3 in November. I created a 12 month Disney album for him (you can see it here) It was so fun to make.

Tara and her husband Blair have since had another cutie named Oliver, and he will be 1 in a few short weeks. I have yet to finish his album. Therefore I am forcing myself to preview part of it in order to shame me into doing the rest.

I love how it's turning out and sure had fun making this page. I can't remember where I got the Dalmation files from - I belong to several Silhouette groups and I forgot to mark it down on these ones. They are truly amazing.


Tara this is all you get to see so far and I hope you like it. <3 p="">




No comments: