Thursday, April 10, 2014

VINYL WORK

My craft space has finally gotten clean however this was a bit of inspiration that got it that way. Working on it made me realize how much I missed my space.

A really good friend has a daughter that goes to school with Marcus. They have been in the same classes for several years.  She's a sweetheart of a girl and our family thinks of her like she is one of ours as we do the whole family.

Anyways she wanted her sports bottle to have her name on it. I had previously done one for Marcus and his rugby bottle. She liked it and this is what she got.



I think it turned out really well and I really hope she liked it. I used the Cricut Mickey Mouse font for her name and I chose a butterfly (can't remember what cartridge it was on) on the other side because I see her blooming into a very beautiful young girl. 



No comments: