Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Woman Cave

All men have or at least majority of them out there want a Man Cave. My husband is no exception. He has our bonus room and has had it since the day we moved into our house 10 years ago. Being a mom as well I kind of just let Marcus take over the living room and I guess you can say that I have never really had a space in the house that was just mine. That was until now!

I'm so excited - it's been a long haul and after a 2 year renovation it's 95% done and I have my own dream craft space. Terry has been hilarious with it and not only building me my furniture insisting that I get more. Who am I to argue. IKEA CHARGE IT! Yes Eryn I am in need of a IKEA intervention!

My space has turned out to be my dream space - it's just how I envisioned it.

This is my blank canvas



The storage that Terry built from IKEA


It's starting to look great


Terry insisted more storage space - bought me more! :) 
My desk is a drafting table I got at Michael's 


I painted my old bulletin board to match my furniture and doesn't my BIG BUG look great there!



I truly think every woman should have space where they can feel happy and a place to dream. The rest of the room will be done shortly and it's a place where there is room for some of my great friends that can come and create with me.  This space is my WOMAN CAVE!

No comments: