Monday, September 5, 2011

Back 2 school

It's that time of year again where every parent is singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year". I am happy it's Back to school but I'm not. This year not only does Marcus go into grade 5 but my husband will be teaching full time and being a full time student. I guess that makes me a crazy mom/wife for the next 2 years. I'm ok with it though because I may get some extra crafting done while he is cracking open the books.

I started to craft again after a long hiatus. It's been great and here is a BACK TO SCHOOL WREATH. I love it and in fact have to make another as I gave this to a wonderful teacher at my son's school and it was so easy to do.

1 comment:

Curt Jensen said...

Awesome wreath. I will have to show this to my wife as I am sure she would love to make one, too.

Thanks for following my blog and checking out Jacob's recent visit to Cricut. Good luck with the giveaway, and be sure to check back again next week to see if you won.