Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's just a label

I think I might have a slight case of OCD with certain things. Well Terry would say I have a huge OCD case with storage containers and labelling things. I love them - I buy them and hide them and I buy labels and write on them and label everything.

Another thing I love to do is flip through all the flyers that come to our door. Terry hates it because he knows I'm going to find something and buy it. You know he is probably right which is the reason he throws out my flyers before I see them or at least tries to. I have been known to dumpster dive!

Yesterday I got flyers and found the STAPLES one. BIG GRIN ON MY FACE and a phone call to Terry to stop for me on his way home and for $24.99 plus GST I got me a labeller! (crowd goes wild)

See isn't it pretty!  And yes Eryn and Heather (my scrappin' divas) it's PINK


And it isn't just for scrapbooking - it's for my pantry which when groceries are bought are put into the proper storage container which is labelled! 


I am also using it for my dayhome I run. All the toys are in their own containers (of course) and now are labelled what they so the kids can learn the words and my OCD will be kept in check. It does symbols as well so I'm quite excited to use it for every container in my home and according to Terry I have a zillion.

Ok have to jet because it's quiet time which means I can go and label some scrapbooking items with my intials.

No comments: