Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween card

Saturday was scrap day. I got to spend some treasured time with some amazing women. I love these days.

I'm also very thankful for them as they are farther apart than I would like. It wouldn't have happened if my mother-in-law Hazel hadn't taken Marcus for most of the weekend. Terry is busier than ever writing a paper and studying as well as preparing for his classes he needs to teach this week.  I have an amazing mother-in-law.

Now getting together to scrapbook or whatever the craft is we are doing one would think that we would get actual projects done. Nope that's not the case most of the time.

This weekend I did get some cards done for the kids in my dayhome for halloween. I got to use an embossing folder  from Cuttlebug (spider web),  then inked it in Stampin Up black in, then used my cricut for the spider and the moon (doodlecharms) and inside the card I used Martha Stewart Halloween stamp. I think they are cute for the lil ones.




No comments: