Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mommy does have a real friend.

Today there was no scrapping. Not that I didn't want to I just can't seem to move myself from the couch and watching Biggest Loser.

Tonight I was to meet with a great bunch of ladies that I met through either an online group or through my sister-in-law Joelene, we have a lot in common. Unfortunately several of them couldn't make it - some not feeling well and some wearing down. Feel better my friends I miss you.

Despite the change in plans I decided to meet up with Eryn from the group anyways, as I needed to give her a book and I decided to bring my son Marcus with me since Daddy had a change in plans too. Well Marcus was excited. He had not met Eryn yet though I've known her several years. Sometimes I don't think he thought that she was real. See I was hiding some of my friends. They are my friends and I didn't want to share them with anyone! Maybe I was being a little greedy and selfish about this but they are a group of women that accept you for who you are faults and all and I love them for that.

So we met up with Eryn, had a great dinner together and some laughs. Marcus was in fine form, his usual goofy self. I can't wait to have him meet up with Eryn's sons Dawson and Brayden. Afterward we got in the car and were on the way home, Marcus said he was excited to play with the boys but the funniest thing was "Mommy Eryn is real, she isn't just in your computer"

LOL!

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Aw.....too cute!!!! LOL!!! I had a great time too and can't wait to get my boys together with him!!

And please ask him not to let it get out that I'm not only in the computer....might spoil it for my other friends LOL!!

Rachel said...

"a group of women that accept you for who you are faults and all and I love them for that." - Definitely!

BTW - We ARE real!!! :)