Sunday, January 24, 2010

Marcus' first digital scrapbook page

Tonight after dinner Marcus sat with me while I tried to do a digital page of him and his cousin Breana. It's one of my favourite pictures of them. Marcus adores Breana and loves to play the role of the BIG COUSIN.

Little did I know that my son is an expert on this program and decided to tell me how to do a page. Kids really do learn by watching don't they.

We both decided to do a page each with the same pictures.

Here's Marcus' first digital scrapbook page.




I think he did an awesome job since it was his first and I only had to help him find the elements to put on - he picked out the colours and placement - in fact he took the computer right out of my hands to do it. Not bad for an 8 year old

And here's mine



Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Eryn said...

Those are both great...I'm scared to turn my laptop over to Dawson...

Heather Cady Wilson said...

Adorable pics - and yes, very impressive layout on M's part. Oh, yeah, yours is okay too. LOL

Mandie said...

So cute!!! I love that kit! I use it all time!!!