Thursday, January 7, 2010

I did it

I'm very proud of myself - I'm not overly computer literate when it comes to new things. Show me several times, leave me written instructions along with pictures (yes I need pictures at times) and let me practice and I can then do it.

Look what I did. I have been wanting to learn this for awhile and now that I have my awesome PSE 8 I can and I cannot wait to do photos of flowers and my son with his blue eyes. I love how it changes a photo. Now take in mind it's not the greatest photo to do but it was one that had a great colour it in so that's why I used it - that an it's my boys in their pj's and they hate it when I show these pictures to others! ;)



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome! You're going to be able to do some neat things with that feature in the software!