Friday, December 31, 2010

Ringing in 2011

Another year has come and gone and 2011 is just around the corner.

A lot happened in 2010 and you must take the good with the bad. So we are putting the bad behind us and going to take 2011 by storm.

Many things happened in 2010 however I don't think we would trade 99% of them, they are what made us stronger.  Those we lost this year will be greatly missed and always in our hearts, know that we think of you daily and smile.

I love a new year. It marks a time to make changes, fresh starts and new aspirations. 

Resolutions are hard so I try never to make them - most of the time I call them something else so there isn't the pressure of them. I know still the same thing but I have to play tricks with my mind!  I have made goals for myself in many aspects of my life for the coming year and truly hope I can stick to them this year. 

Let's put 2010 away in our hearts and start anew with 2011. 

My family wishes each and everyone of you a very Happy New Year and all that it holds.


No comments: