Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Almost the end of 2010

I can't say I'm sad to see 2010 coming to a close! It's been a topsy turvy year for us. I'm ready for 2011 and all that it holds but first we still have 10 days to go.

I have been working on some projects that are gifts for some wonderful people and they will find them under their tree on Christmas morning.

This is a name frame (thanks to my friend Jess for the idea) that I did for my friend Jill's great niece, McKendra. She is such a sweet girl and some how she crawled into our hearts. Marcus and Terry shine when they see her and I just want to pick her up and run her to our house to stay whenever we are together. I used a IKEA frame and my Tinkerbell cricut cartridge and a lot of stickles to create it. I love how it turned out and I cannot wait to do some more. Come on family and friends have more babies I want to do more names! LOL!



I have a few more projects done but cannot share until after Christmas when everyone opens their gifts.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Holiday Season and all the best in 2011.

No comments: