Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More basement renovations - update

Here is Terry taping and mudding the walls of the basement and then sanding. We have actually gotten a little farther than this (we have primer on the walls now) but I only have these photos to share at the moment. It takes some time when you both work full-time, then be a full-time parent and spouse, helping out ailing parents as well as I decided to take a class so I'm now busy studying on top of trying to do everything else.

Anyways here's some of the basement


I think after this weekend the blue paint will be going on the walls and then we are doing the ceiling and if we can agree on the colour floor then that will be last. I can't wait to have the basement back as that means my scrap area will be back too! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awesome!!! It's coming right along!