Monday, December 28, 2009

New inspiration



Christmas came and went with a whirlwind. Presents that took weeks to think of, purchase, wrap and put under the tree where opened in moments. Dinner which took most of the day to cook was enjoyed and eaten in 30 minutes (really there was only 3 of us how much conversation could there be after spending all day together! LOL)

Well I got a great gift from my hubby - Photoshop Elements 8. So now I have been trying digital scrapbooking and have been loving it. I think I might be able to get caught up on Marcus' life since he is now 8 years old and I have only done his first year of life.

Here's some layouts I did with my new program. They are simple but I'm learning from scratch and think they aren't too bad considering I've only worked with the program for 4 days.


1 comment:

Eryn said...

Those are awesome!! How did you manage to pick PSE up so fast....I'm struggling with it...we need a digi scrap date so you can teach me some tricks LOL!!