Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Scrap Room


This is my scrap space now. We are in the midst of renovating our basement and I get a new scrapbook area. I am so excited because Terry said that I can buy new furniture for it instead of taking the old used handme down icky stuff I hate with a passion as it reminds me of certain individuals I never want to mention again (whew that was a sentence) and sanding it all down and repainting it to match everything. So now I'm really excited and thinking of new ideas for my ideal scrap area. I will actually be moving this space to the other side of the room and a flat screen tv will go in this space where only girl movies and Disney movies will be played. Ok maybe some other things too when the boys join me but really it's a girl only space! LOL! I am so excited to get it done and invite all my scrappin' friends for a day of fun.



No comments: